Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Who is Mrs. Park ?

     I am a teacher !
     I always knew that I wanted to be a teacher.  As I went through my academic career, I looked back on the values and ideas that had been instilled in me as a student by my teachers, and once I realized the impact that one person had on me, everything clicked.     
     I have been teaching at this school since 1998 and I think I have the best job in the world!  I graduated from the University of Western Ontario in London, ON, where I studied Human Geography, Psychology, Sociology and Anthropology.  After university, I attended D'Youville College in Buffalo, NY, where I received my teaching certification.
     I have many interests, such as reading and following storm chasers!  Also, I love to travel!  I have been to England, Belgium, France, Italy, and Ireland.  I have many more places on my bucket list that I would like to go to, but right now, my family comes first!
     My husband and I live in Exeter, with our daughter and son.  We spend most of our extra-curricular time in a hockey arena or on a soccer field for our children's activities, but we wouldn't have it any other way! 
     To sum up, I am passionate about this school and community, and the people in it!


No comments:

Post a Comment