Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Welcome 5th Grade Student !

Dear New 5th Grade Student,
     Welcome to Room 205!  I am so happy to have you in class.  It is already that time of year to start thinking about your new teacher and classmates. I hope you had a wonderful summer and are ready to tell me all about your fun activities.  I was busy planning your year in 5th grade and reading many great books.  5th grade is going to be an amazing year and I look forward to meeting you on the first day of school.  
     The homework and reading expectations are listed on the right of my blog under Homework and Reminders, as well as on the Calendar.  I encourage you to take a peek and wander around my site.  I hope you take a few moments to read over your class responsibilities, and pay particular attention to your homework expectations, in the letter to your parents (on the Parent's Page). 
     Should you have any questions, please feel free to email me at any time. I look forward to meeting you and being your 5th grade teacher! 


Sincerely,
Mrs. Park  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment